Tuesday 15 January 2013

A funny way

I realized tonight how much I could tell my mom loved me. I always know she does...but I really saw it, tonight.

After having recently moved back home, it was the first time in a while that I just let my frustrations out to my parents. I was really torn down, crying. defeated, and lost. My mom, who would normally try to fix a situation by being full of solutions & plans of action, was just pissed. She was pissed for me, she was actually pissed. I could see her feeling my pain, and frustration creeping across her face. Partly, I think,  because she knew she couldn't do anything to change it, but mostly because she was watching it affect me. She was sad for me. She was hurting watching me hurt. She was feeling helpless watching me be lost. She was getting angry, because I was defeated. Because she loves me.
Sometimes it's just a funny way of seeing things.
I have a great mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment